NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING?
Where are Flawnts clothes made?
Most of our clothes are sourced right here in Australia. Some items have been sourced internationally. All screen printing and embroidery is done in Perth.
Can I change my order?
Once payment has been processed the order gets packed and sent to you automatically so there is no way of changing your order on the website. If you email us straight away we will do our best to catch and change your order. You can always return and exchange what you don’t want.
We use Sendle & Australia Post to send parcels within Australia. We do not include shipping into the cost of our items so shipping is charged to the customer. Charges are added to the order during the checkout process. We can ship internationally; again rates will be added during the checkout process.
As International demand grows we will be able to bring our prices down.
Do you Ship Internationally
Yes – Although we are tied to Australia Post international shipping rates
As International demand grows we will be able to bring our prices down.
Please check size charts before ordering. If you receive an item that is the wrong size simply send us an email and return the item to us and we will have the correct item sent out (as per our returns policy). If the wrong size was sent out from our end we will cover all shipping charges. If you ordered the wrong size and want to exchange it shipping will be covered by the customer.
Our size charts will tell you how to measure yourself for the items you are looking at. Size charts can be found at the bottom of every product page.
Flawnt is committed to your privacy and conforms to the Privacy Act 1988.
Our website is protected with a SSL Certificate and all data collected is held on a secure server.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our website or WiFi services;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
Returns & Exchange Policy
Our returns & exchange policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Flawnt will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair within 30 days or purchase where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product does not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Flawnt receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Flawnt may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Flawnt reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Products presented for repair may be replaced by products of the same type rather than being repaired.
Our customers are most important to us and we will do our best to make sure every return is taken care of.
Flawnt reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned product prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Flawnt receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
- Customer arranges return delivery unless the order was faulty or incorrect
- Refunds and exchanges are only valid within 30 days of the purchase
- Must arrive back in original condition, unworn, tags attached and in the packaging they were sent in. No exceptions. Flawnt will not be held responsible if the goods get damaged on their return to the warehouse
- Refunds are processed at the price paid for the product LESS postage. In the event of a FREE postage promotion or order, you will be refunded the full item amount/s LESS our actual postage cost.
- Flawnt will notify you via email once the returned goods have been received and when the refund will be processed.
- If you have chosen exchange; the product(s) are to be returned to Flawnt in original condition, unworn, tags attached and in the packaging they were sent in. No exceptions. Flawnt will not be held responsible if the goods get damaged on their return to the warehouse
- Once received Flawnt will assess the condition of the product and send a voucher number which will be mailed & emailed that can then be used to place a new order online. Instructions on how to place a new order with the voucher will be provided upon delivery of the voucher.
We do not offer Change of mind returns or exchanges
What forms of payment do we accept?
We accept Paypal, Visa and Mastercard, American Express and Direct Debit cards from all major banks.
Trizone Fitness Gift Card & VIP Access Card Terms & Conditions.
Trizone & Flawnt Clothing $100 gift card promotion Terms and Conditions
- The promoter’s are: Flawnt Clothing Pty Ltd – ACN 611 843 273 & Trizone Fitness – ABN 7764 2334 237 whose registered business location is 8/21 Joondalup Drive, Edgewater WA 6027
- The promotion is as follows:
$100 Trizone Fitness Gift Card
30 day VIP Access Pass
The promotion is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The promotion is transferable. Cards & Passes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any card & pass with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promotion is open to residents in the Perth area.
- There is no fee and only one purchase necessary either online (flawntclothing.com) or during one of Flawnt Clothing’s Popup’s to enter this promotion.
- Gift Card and 30 day VIP pass can be given to a friend and family member if the purchaser does not wish to use.
- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one gift card per person will be accepted. Multiple separate purchases from the same person will be disqualified.
- Flawnt Clothing & Trizone Fitness reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to customers as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Gift Card and Pass will be posted along with the item purchased to the address provided upon checkout/purchase.
- Any personal data relating to the purchase will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the purchaser’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Flawnt Clothing & Trizone Fitness and not to any other party.
- Please ensure you read Flawnt Clothing’s polices for information in regards to purchasing, shipping and return policies.
Is our information safe?
We are SSL secured to ensure all personal information is encrypted.
FlawntClothing.com does not store any Credit card information. All credit card information is stored on a secure server with PayPal (if PayPal is used for purchase) or on NAB secure servers (if NAB Transact is used for purchase)
If you have a question which is not covered above or if you would like additional information, please Contact Us.